If you want to create a free website, then you are on the right place. Today, in this post, I’m going to tell you how o create a website. So, let’s get started.
Basically, there are two biggest platforms to create website:-
Creation of website is easy in both these platforms. But, the biggest difference in both these platforms is that the WordPress is paid platform where you have to pay for the domain as well as the hosting and blogger is a free platform where you get both of the hosting and domain free, but, if you want to make an upgrade then you can set up a custom domain for it. This blog is also hosted on blogger. But, in this video I’m going to tell you guys about the process of creating a free website on blogger.
The steps are given below:-
- Go to blogger.com/home and sign in there with your Gmail account and if you don’t have one then create by clicking on the “sign up” option at the top right corner. Blogger is service from Google. So, you need to create a “Gmail” account to create a website on blogger.
- Then you have to click on “continue to blogger”.
- Now, you have successfully crested account on blogger. Now, the next step is to create a website on blogger. For this, you have to click on “New Blog” button.
- Next, you have to provide yourself a subdomain. Yes, it is subdomain, not domain. It is subdomain as your website’s name would be like xyz.blogspot.com, where “xyz” will be your domain. If there will be a tick near the subdomain, then the address is available. After that you have to title your blog. You have to choose the title of your blog which must be related to the topic of your blog. Under the subdomain option, you will see the option of choose theme where you have to choose the theme of your blog. Then your website will be ready.
- After that, you can start blogging. You can post anything you want. If you want to create another blog then you can again go to the new blog option and create a blog again. In my words, blogger is like a hosting where you can host multiple websites.
- Now the next step is to visit your website to check whether everything is right or not. If everything is well and good then ok, otherwise cross-check the things that you have posted. Now, you have a website that you own!
Note: In case you want the AdSense account approval for your blog, then make sure that you use a custom domain with your website. Generally, the AdSense account requests are disapproved as the users don’t use a custom domain. This is an important thing to consider. They are cheap. You can buy one by searching “Domains for Rs. 99” on Google and buy from GoDaddy or Big Rock. Rest of the free website making website’s AdSense are not approved as Google don’t approve any other free website platform except Blogger as it is its own service.
Thanks for visiting!